Savings With High Interest
There are basic savings accounts, and then there's free Kasasa Saver® savings that pays really high rates.* Take the opportunity to earn interest that's much higher than the national average.
We make saving easy too. Link Kasasa Saver to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account. Then, have your checking rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for savings you don't have to think twice about.
- Free savings that pays high interest
- Earn 0.50% APY*
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account for easy savings
- Have your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements
- $50 minimum opening deposit
How to Earn Our Highest Rate
We've made it really easy to earn our highest rate. All you have to do to qualify are things that make banking easier, anyway. Simply do the following activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! Pretty easy. And if for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free, and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to getting the full rewards, the very next month you qualify.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more banking days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Farmers State Bank as ATM or transactions and purchases made with non-Farmers State Bank issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances receive APY of 0.50%
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $15,000 receive APY* of 2.00%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.2497% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 0.48% to 2.00% APY depending on the account's balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 point of sale debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash and Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $15,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.00%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.2497% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 0.48% to 2.00% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 02/04/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements,) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit one account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Farmers State Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.