Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Savings with Tax Advantages
What's on your bucket list? Chances are, fretting about funds isn't on it. Be proactive, and start saving while you're still earning income. It's never too late or too early to start a retirement fund.
We offer different IRAs for different financial situations. Talk to a Farmers State Bank representative about which account is right for you and your family.
- Retirement savings with tax advantages*
- Earn higher interest than regular savings
- No set up, maintenance or annual fees
- Available in traditional and Roth
- Annual contribution limits apply
- Additional $1,000 catchup contributions allowed for ages 50 and up
- FDIC insured up to $250,000
- See the IRA Resource Guide for more details
- No minimum opening deposit
*Consult your tax advisor.